Tuesday, August 29, 2006

thanks god

Thanks God natapos din ang kalbaryo ko... I can breathe easy now! At least for a few more weeks.. Will not disclose any more information. =)

Some pictures I found and just need to share! I love these chinese soda cans. During our first night in Shekou.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My brother Jigger who is in the US now. Here with Tita Rica, my mom's youngest sister and Tita Letty, my lolo's sister in SFO.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Actually Jig namimiss kita!

Just have to send a shoutout to Patty who let me tag along to her five-star accommodations last week! Yumyumyum.. sarap kumain at matulog. The life of a blob rocks.

Alessa, kamusta ang buhay beach bum? So glad you got home safe after that super intoxicated phone call!!! But I love it, the beach-bummin-who-the-hell-cares-where-i'm-sleepin-tonight kind of life. We really need to go away together and get wasted on the beach sometime soon.

Miss you guys, magpa-foot spa tayo ulit!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty Laurel said...

oh sure! mi casa, su casa! my hotel room,your hotel room! hahaha! thanks for chilling with me muff, always a riot!

4:18 PM  
Blogger alessa said...

muff muff muff
thanks for checking up on me when i was a lost and wasted girl. hehehe. i felt loved. hahahaha

napakabitin ng gimik natin last week (sanay kase ako na til 6am. haha joke!), pero buti naman nakanood tayo ng movie..unlike SOME PEOPLE!!! hahaha patty talaga plano ng plano tapos di pala puede! hehe :P

see ya soon! call me at home and lets telebabads. :)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home