Sunday, March 13, 2005

officially busabos

I just realized my latest pictures make me a perfect candidate for the most-unkept- 23-year-old beauty pageant.

Found some pictures from Tags with my mom and sis taken during New Year. Pansinin ang floral boxers. Actually I'm wearing them now. Haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is in the house with the I-just-came-from-the-Mahogany-Meat-Market-and-decided-to-take-a-picture-when-I-get-home-look.

This is right before New Year fooling around in our parents' bed. Sabi ko close up pa. Nevermind the big ass zit on my chin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The three people who drive me nuts. Can't live with them. Can't live without them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After fetching sis at school. Burger King Galleria. Perhaps one of my better days. But then again, better na ba iyan? Parang ganun din.

March 3. Mommy's 84th birthday. What would I look like at 84? My slammin' lola, on the other hand, looks like this. At freakin' 84.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cheers to you, Mommy!! You are definitely the coolest lola around. Thank you, thank you, I love you.

These are the del Rosario ladies. Well some of us, at least. During one of Mommy's past birthday parties. During that time, pink was the new green. Or something. Check out the uber short hair, by the way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris hotel in Las Vegas, October 24, 2004. Imagine, still jetsetting at 83! I was just in it for the ride. And the eat-till-you-die buffets, of course. I wear sweaters to conceal indigestion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mommy with my new cousin, Boey. Talk about spanning generations.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the rest of us. After a very hearty meal. Obvious ba.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

March 5. Denise's birthday. Jack's Loft, Wilson. Mga bagets sa kama, mga oldies sa sofa. Masakit daw sa likod yung kama. Arthritis kicks in on bad restaurant seating. Hahaha.

Fooling around. Look at my dad. Ganyan talaga siya matulog. Joke.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kuya ko ayaw makisali sa pose namin. Tawa pa ng tawa. Asar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anton, Michael, Jigger and his girlfriend Tin. In one of the beds.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tin, me and birthday. Talk about having a bright blue bra for everyone to see.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My parting shot. I am officially an AMAZONA. Imagine I did this pose in the presence of other Jack's Loft patrons. Well, audacity was always my best quality.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See?
Not even a remotely decent picture in the bunch. But what the hell. Being busabos is a lot more fun than having to dress up fo-sho. I love being me. And I love making my whole family do my stupid poses. Fun, fun, fun.

Anyway. I'm getting bored.

So, goodnight, all. I am off to another exotic destination in Korea now. Wherever my novelas take me. So far I'm in Shanghai, China. Ni Hao. Wo xie Muffin. Yada yada. Adios amigos.

1 Comments:

Blogger *-i.is.monkeys-* said...

muffy i think you have the definition of busabos all wrong! coz those DO NOT look busabos to me! and you don't look unkempt! weh :/ and where have you been you perpetually tired teacher?

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home