Tuesday, April 26, 2005

i'll miss you coz.. you rock.

Coz, its been a while since you left but I just want everyone to know that you have touched my life and made it so much richer than I could have ever hoped for.

I love you for making me laugh especially when I didn't feel like it. For giving me those "looks" that without a single word, you would understand me perfectly just because you knew. I love you for playing doctor-doctor with me in first grade where our patients were crayons and had sicknesses like sipon, ubo and were pregnant or whatever. Who would ever imagine a little magenta coming out of a mama magenta? Only you and me. I love you for believing enough in yourself to know that you could make it through high school, and for keeping your promise to hug me beside the stage after our high schoool grad, where we cried and cried till we could cry no more.

Hay naku I could go on forever!! Basta I love you!!! Best of luck in Spain!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steer clear from the boys with putok!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home